NIPM PGDM MBA Admission Procedure
Admission for Online MBA,PGDBM & PGDM Courses
To get admission in any course, you must meet the eligibility criteria defined for that course. To enroll yourself in any course you must provide the following proof of qualification.
Kindly bring attested photocopies of the following:-
For under graduate courses
- Class 10 Mark Sheet and passing certificate
- Class 12 Mark Sheet and passing certificate
- 5 passport size Photographs
For Post Graduation courses
- Class 10 Mark Sheet and passing certificate.
- Class 12 Mark Sheet and passing certificate.
- Graduation Mark Sheets and Provisional passing certificate
- Degree of graduation
- 5 passport size Photograph
Course Fees can be paid through:
1. Demand Draft - should be drawn in favor of National Institute of Planning Management, payable at Kolkata. Students should write their name and name of course selected on the reverse side of the DD as well.
2.Online Transfer via NEFT account. (Details will be provided on enquiry)
- Application form completely filled & signed
- Duly attested Photocopy of + 2 level mark sheet
- Duly attested Photocopy of Graduation Mark sheet
- Duly attested Photocopy of Provisional Certificate
- Identification Proof
- Passport size scanned photos
- Duly attested Photo ID proof: Photo copy for Pan card/ Driving License/ Passport
- Address proof
- Duly attested photo copy of Passport/voter ID/Telephone bill
- Photo copy of Passport (mandatory for NRI applicants only)
- Others things if applicable:
- Name change document
- Service certificate or work experience
- Company recommendation letter
- Payment proof in the form of DD/ Online payment receipt